The “cat” will claw through limbs for a clean, precise cut every time. This durable machine allows debris to fall directly to the ground, so it is ideal for limb cutting jobs in heavily populated areas like subdivisions, playgrounds, school grounds and parks where a manicured look coupled with optimal safety is essential.
- Powerful – 2,650 pounds of force available to shear material
- Easy Maintenance – Two easily accessible grease points on the top cover
- Durable Construction – Heavy duty cutter bar is made of two 5/8" thick blades constructed from high strength alloy steel
- Versatile – Mounts on all Alamo Industrial® booms
- Available Cutting Widths – 5’ and 7’
- Cutting Capacity – 4” diameter tree limbs
- Warranty – One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM replacement parts may be used for warranty replacement.