The Alamo Industrial® Versa® Pro Flail mower is a front-mounted mowing system utilizing three flail units. It may be mounted on the New Holland 9030, TV140 or RV145 bidirectional tractor featuring a cutting width of 21.5 feet per pass. The center flail is mechanically driven while the flail wings are hydraulically-powered. Mounting the mowing units on the front of the tractor provides greater visibility and ease of operation. The Versa Pro unit can be attached or removed from the tractor in less than 20 minutes.
- Mounting – All three mowing units are mounted on the cab end of the tractor utilizing the existing loader mounts and rock shaft, frame includes a positive transport lock up position for the wing mowers, frame is full floating, allowing pivot from level position independent of front and wing units
- Mowers – Mowers are constructed of 10-gauge top and 1/2" inboard and 5/16" outboard end-plates with bearing guards, units have full length and replaceable skid shoes, cutter shaft is balanced, 4-1/2" in diameter with 3/8" wall and has 4 rows of knives, two wings are each 88" wide and the front unit is 96" wide, all three units have a 6" diameter rear roller which is adjustable from 0" to 6" in 1/2" increments
- Wing Hydraulic System – Mower wings are hydraulically powered from the PTO shaft at the cab end of the tractor, two piston pumps and motors are used with a 26-gallon hydraulic reservoir
- Mechanical Center Section – Center mower is driven by the PTO, 540 - Cat. 4 with spring loaded slip clutch, gearbox is rated at 60 HP continuous, 90 HP is intermittent
- Cutting Capacity - High Production Mowing – 21.5' cutting swath
- Knives – 44 pairs of flail knives on each of the wings and 48 pairs on the center section, knives are coarse cut, reversible, and self cleaning
- Lift & Tilt Controls – Wings are raised/lowered by a remote valve on the tractor (one valve for each wing), center unit will be raised and lowered by two 2" x 9-1/4" stroke cylinders operated from a third remote valve with float
- Warranty – One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM replacement parts may be used for warranty replacement.