Alamo Industrial’s® Versa® side-mount rotary mowers cut through grass and weeds with ease. Heads are available in 60 inch or 72 inch cutting widths. Controls have "float" positions that allow the rotary head to follow terrain contours without operator control. Hydraulic power allows cutting vertically or horizontally with positive operator control.
- Versatility – Multifunctional, mid-mount frame design allows the rotary mower to interchange with a flail, ditcher or boom mower cutting system
- Hydraulic System – Economical, self contained hydraulic system featuring gear pumps and motors, properly sized, side-mounted oil reservoirs maintain the proper oil temperature without the addition of costly oil coolers
- Cutting Capacity – 1” diameter grass and weeds
- Minimum Tractor Requirement – 60 engine HP, 80” wheelbase, 5,000 LB shipping weight
- Warranty – One year parts and labor. Non-governmental users subject to a modified policy. Only genuine Alamo Industrial OEM replacement parts may be used for warranty replacement.
- Optional Equipment
Break-away extension arm (60” rotary only)
Tractor hydraulics control package